Creative Design & Digital Media Manager
Job Summary: The creative design & digital media manager works with the director of marketing and communications to define and develop the creative look and feel for the Village Presbyterian Church brand. The creative design & digital media manager uses creativity to bring visual interest to the content and designs digital, print and video creative elements that capture the spirit of Village Church. Includes oversight of the Village Church website www.villagepres.org.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Builds design elements for brand pieces such as direct mail, event and program collaterals, HTML emails and other digital media
• Builds brand graphic standards, ensures visual communication complies with brand standards and style guides
• Owns the website (design and content); consistently updates and modifies the website design
• Optimizes the website for Search Engine Optimization; monitors Google Analytics to measure website performance
• Creates content and updates digital signage rotations for church monitors in coordination with the director of marketing & communications
• Coordinates the creation of digital content (website, videos, podcasts, etc.)
• Collaborates with the AV team for creation of worship service visuals
• Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Develops web standards in coordination with director of marketing and communications and church leadership
• Helps communicate the church’s theological message as directed by the pastoral staff and director of marketing and communications through print/digital graphics and video content development
• Continually researches and evaluates trends and technologies to enhance the church’s online presence
• Designs and maintains office and directional signage
• Other duties as assigned
Experience & Qualifications
• Able to support the mission and ministry of Village Presbyterian Church.
• Proven excellence in graphic design/web design and creative conceptualization
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
• Effective oral, written and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills necessary to communicate and persuade a wide range of audiences
• A team player who is client-focused, flexible, deadline-oriented, handles rejection, with keen attention to detail and the ability to work within budgetary constraints
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Proficient in Macintosh OS X operating system, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Media Encoder, HTML, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, social media platforms
• Familiarity with Office 365, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• An understanding of web analytics, search engine optimization, Content Management Systems and their applicability to websites. Experience with WordPress, Weebly, Squarespace and SendGrid a plus
• Ability to review and approve proofs of materials developed by staff members
• Familiarity with printing processes
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum of four years of graphic design, digital design, website management
Working conditions and Physical Requirements
Fast paced work environment.
Requires sitting for long periods. Require lifting of video equipment up to 60 lbs.
Flexible schedule available.
A full benefits package is available.
Please submit resume and links to design portfolios/web designs to Laura Davis at email@example.com. No calls please.
Our Timeline/Process: Review of application materials will continue until the position is filled.
Assistant Child Care Provider/Assistant Teacher