VILLAGE CHURCH REOPENING INFORMATION
Rev 21:5, God says, “See I am making all things new.”
- Village on Mission – Sundays at 8, 9:30 and 11 a.m. traditional service in the Sanctuary; 5 p.m. The Gathering, alternative worship, in Friendship Hall
- Village on Antioch –9:30 a.m. Sundays in the Sanctuary
- Online Worship - We livestream the 8, 9:30 and 11 a.m. Village on Mission Sanctuary services and the 5 p.m. Gathering service at villagepres.org/online.
- Can those without computers, smart phones or internet access listen to services on the phone? Yes. You may listen to the previous week's service by calling 913-203-1301.
Children's Lighthouse is at 9:30 a.m. Sundays. This means that you can worship while we care for your children! Child care is available for infants and toddlers for the 9:30 a.m. service and during the 5 p.m. Gathering. Before the 9:30 a.m. service, all children aged 2 through grade 6 will meet on the south playground (weather permitting).
COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Masks are required for all while inside the church buildings at all three campuses.
- Enhanced cleaning before and after services. All spaces used will be sanitized following each service. Areas of high touch points, such as restrooms, will be cleaned frequently.
- Deciding what’s best for your family. Wherever you are on the journey of returning is just fine. There is no fear of missing out. Whether you plan to attend online-only for a while longer or feel comfortable coming back to in-person gatherings, we’ll meet you where you are to help you stay connected to your Village Church family. We invite you to navigate this transition with us and welcome your feedback as we try things out. Plans are subject to change based on needs and the ongoing health situation in our community.